Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Better late than never!

So I am finally pulled into this wonderful world of *blogging*. You call it peer pressure (my dear friend NikhilS started blogging recently :-)) or need of time, but here I am!

Last year I attended FOSS at Bangalore and one of the speakers highlighted the importance of having presence on the web through blogging. Thats probably one of the ways to communicate your skills and thoughts to the outside world. Thankfully I already have some presence on the PostgreSQL mailing lists and that has brought me recognition in the field. But I wanted something more to write down my non-work related thoughts and thats what you would primarily find on this blog area.

See you soon with more thoughts.

1 comment:

NikhilS said...

Ah! welcome to the blogging world my friend. Glad to be the peer pressure inducer :)